Communicative Machines (CMLabs) provides software and services to support cutting edge R&D in human interaction and factory robotics, machine learning, data analysis and human biometrics.
CMLabs’ primary product is the Psyclone AIOS platform, which allows seamless integration of otherwise incompatible technologies, such as computer vision, speech, online and offline knowledge, animation and real-time robotics control. Customers include large Japanese car and robotics manufacturers, European robotics manufacturing plants and more recently an Israeli face recognition company.
Our products and services include
- Integration of real-time data from diverse sources
- Real-time decision-making and action generation
- Real-time interaction (human in the loop)
- Distributed execution, computation and planning
- Improved transition from research to deployment
- Modeling & simulation